This week we’re featuring a home office from Yury Primakov, who created his workstation from scratch! Based off his pictures on Flickr, Yuri is quite the handyman! Check out the gallery below, or go to Flickr to check out the set with user and author comments/notes. Also check out his photo stream for his latest work – a DIY Poker Table!
The computer specs are:
– Intel Core2Quad Q9550 on an ASUS P5Q Deluxe mother board. 8 GB of RAM, OCZ Vertex 120GB SSD as the primary hard drive and three other drives adding up to 2.5TB. He also has a Drobo unit housing storing an 8TBs of data. Dual Radeon HD 4800 1GB video cards (check out the latest Radeon’s) providing output to 2 monitors and 2 TVs.
– Primary monitor: ASUS 24″ LCD monitor
– Secondary monitor: Samsung 23″ LED monitor
– Primary TV: Samsung UN55B7000 55″ LED TV wall mounted in the living room upstairs.
– Secondary TV: LG 42″ LED TV wall mounted in the basement.
– Dual Mouse and Keyboard setups (one for livingroom and another for basement)
– Combo #1: Microsoft wireless keyboard and Logitech MX 518 mouse
– Combo #2: Logitech diNovo Edge keyboard and Logitech Air Mouse
– Logitech THX-Certified Speaker System Z623
– The blue mood lights are from Ikea
If you guys have any questions about setting up your own poker office, or have questions about this particular office, leave a comment below.